We already explained what the Samsung Q Symphony is. In short, it is a software technology that allows you to use the built-in speakers along with the soundbar to create a more expansive sound.
In this article I also want to tell you how to activate this feature.
How to activate Q Symphony on Samsung TV
In fact, there is nothing complicated about activating this feature, you only need to do a few steps. Here’s what you should do in order to activate Samsung Q Symphony:
- First, determine if your TV is on the list of compatible TVs
- Next, connect your soundbar to your TV via HDMI port (if it isn’t already connected)
- Press the “Source” button on the remote control and hold it for 5-10 seconds until D.IN appears on the screen
- Go to the D.IN settings menu
- Choose ‘Source Output’
- Change it to ‘TV + Soundbar’